Coaching can shorten the learning curve for those leaders new to leadership and their role. Malena has over 18 years of experience working with Department VPs, CEO’s, Principals and other leaders.
She will customize a development plan for each leader and will guide him/her through their transformational leadership journey. The leader will see a growth in productivity, morale, and retention. Leadership Coaching for those not new to leadership- Malena will work with the leader to take him/her to the next level of leadership.
Using her diverse experience, Malena will develop and deliver workshops in a variety of areas:
- Leadership 101 – The essentials of what is needed for a leader, such as knowledge of wage & labor laws, how to develop an effective team, performance management, holding your team accountable, developing leaders within your organization.
- Taking your leadership to the next level – Now that you are a good leader lets continue to work on enhancing your leadership skills.
- Masterminds (or book studies) – As a certified leadership trainer of John Maxwell Leadership curriculum, Malena guides a team through readings and group discussion which will lead to increased leadership skills through self -discovery.
- Customer Service training – Malena brings many years of customer service experience having worked and trained in the areas of retail, sales and call centers. Your team will learn techniques on how to improve your customers’ experience.
- Compliance Training – Malena can provide hands on training to meet AB1425 and AB 1430. Having worked in several industries Malena brings her experience and stories on how to handle situations that fall under this law.
- HR preparation – Through a series of workshops, Malena will provide HR training that will assist your HR representative to understand federal and state laws, including requirements to meet CA education code. By the end of the series, your HR representative will follow the laws, know how to set up an HR department and how to develop a strategic plan to retain your most valuable asset, your team.
|• Improved efficiency
|• Greater accuracy
|• Improved motivation and moral
|• Less direct supervision
|• Reduced turnover
|• Ensures consistency
|• Increased compliance (regulatory/statutory)